Bitcoin was introduced on 3rd January 2009 with an idea to change the future of transactions. It was started by Satoshi Nakamoto, a name used by the mysterious group who created bitcoin. Bitcoin can be purchased by anyone and free btc is the cryptocurrency meaning the transactions can happen online between two individuals or companies etc anywhere in the world without the interference of the government.
The tax or handling charges are very less than any other charges for transactions in the world collected by what they call a ‘Miner’. A miner is the individual or group of programmers who take over or look after the company known as bitcoin. The transactions are not in records of any bank or the government and are completely in the record of the miners making this truly future of transactions. Bitcoin is legal in various or almost all countries and is a growing market of cryptocurrency.
Who is eligible and what is the process of bitcoin?
- It must be legal to trade free btc in the country of residing.
- Legal documents like KYC must be available under the guidelines of the law.
- To buy bitcoin, you need to register for a bitcoin wallet.
- You must have a bank account.
- You must have a credit or debit card.
- Secure internet connection.
- Secure computer or mobile consisting of the digital wallet.
What are the various ways of buying bitcoin?
- Credit card or debit card
- Bank transfer
- Bitcoin atm (available in some countries)
- Using authentic apps to buy or exchange bitcoins.
What are the things you can exchange for bitcoins?
- Any business that accepts bitcoin
- Any person having a bitcoin wallet.
- exchange currencies and other departments.
Bitcoin is truly the future of transactions and as dealing withstocks is a gamble, bitcoin has its fair share in the stock market. It’s easy to register policy and encryption of trade makes it almost the best and most secure way of transaction.